Monday, April 19, 2010

5 Things About Us

At the suggestion of a fellow Michigander, Because I Said So,

I am going to do a '5 Things About Us' post to get you better acquainted with our family.

Mama Bear
1. I work part time for my dad
2. My favorite color is orange and a lot of people think that is weird
3. Hockey is by far my favorite spectator sport
4. I love my Kindle and read tons of books, but honestly, they are almost all "chick lit", I just love a book that doesn't require a lot of effort
5. My dream is to live on a sailboat in the Caribbean

Papa Bear
1. A very hard worker, very dedicated to his job and never says "no" to anyone at work
2. An excellent father, I never worry about leaving the kids with him
3. Very casual, jeans, t-shirt and ball cap everyday. It has to be a special occasion for even a polo shirt usually
4. Loves electronics, he would get every new phone, computer, TV, etc. that comes out if I would let him
5. Loves to shop

Brother Bear
1. Loves to ride his two wheeler and play all sports
2. Relates better to older kids, usually plays with kids 2 years older than he is
3. Obsessed with anything transportation related (cars, trucks, trains, buses, etc.)
4. Loves Michigan State and hates Michigan (I went to MSU, Papa to UM). He made this decision all his own. He can spot Tom Izzo and Sparty in commercials and goes nuts when he sees them
5. Loves to dress himself and usually picks the same pair of too short sweatpants that we always make him take off, but he won't let us get rid of them

Sister Bear
1. Started sleeping through the night at 7 weeks (8 hours) and 12 hours at 17 weeks
2. Loves her brother and laughs whenever she sees him or hears his voice
3. Loves the bath tub and is always trying to get drops of water in her mouth
4. Hates socks and rubs her feet together like a cricket when she has them on to try to get them off
5. Had lunch with 4 Red Wing players when she was 7 days old, and slept the whole time

This was fun and harder than I thought it would be!! I wanted to put interesting things and it took me a few minutes to think of good stuff. I will challenge readers to do this as well and please leave me a comment with your blog address so I can learn more about you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment